To our valued patient,
- Enhancing our already rigorous standards and operating procedures for our clinic, as well as the team’s personal hygiene practices.
- Continual sanitation of all high-touch surfaces in our clinic including chairs, door handles, counter tops, treatment tables, all applicable tools used during treatment etc.
- Mandatory face mask use for patients, doctors, and assistants during the treatment sessions. Please bring your own appropriate mask.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be provided in office and encouraged to use before and after the sessions.
- Continued education and promotion of keeping your health in tip-top shape through proper nutrition and hydration, exercise, general health, sleep, etc.
- Continued encouragement and promotion of proper sanitation protocols and etiquette.
Please be aware of San Francisco local regulations and procedures outlined by the CDC when sick.
Please wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and often with soap and water (or use of hand sanitizer), wear an appropriate mask when in public, maintain a distance of 6 feet from the next person when in public, and stay home when you are sick.
More information on COVID-19 symptoms and how to protect yourself can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
Please know that we are following the guidance of our state and federal government bodies as well as the CDC and are monitoring it consistently.
More information on when to quarantine if you feel you may have been exposed to COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
Feel free to connect with us should you have any further questions or concerns and monitor our website for updates.